You asked for it and here it is: a quick overview of 97 incredible natural skincare products. Prices range from $7 to $110, and you’ll see some brands you know and some you don’t. But the uniting theme is that no matter the price, these are all quality products.
There’s something here for every age and every skin concern. So dig in, and see if you find something that catches your fancy.
Natural Skin Cleansers
- Acure | Brightening Micellar Water, $10. Do you wash your face at the end of the day and find smudges of makeup left on the towel you just used to dry your face? Yes? Then this is for you. Get it at Credo Beauty.
- Kari Gran | Cleansing Oil, $30. Part of Kari Gran’s luxurious 3-step skincare system, especially beneficial for mature skin. Read a review or buy it here.
- One Love Organics | Easy Does It Foaming Cleanser, $25. Cleans and softens not just the face, but hair and body too. Find it here.
- OSEA | Ocean Cleanser, $48. Helps to clear acne, calm skin, and brighten the complexion. Leaves skin balanced, not dry or stripped. Find it here.
- Osmia Organics | Black Clay Facial Soap, $24. Balances and tones skin. Recommended for perioral dermatitis. Read a review or buy it here.
- True Botanicals | RENEW Nourishing Cleanser, $48. An exceptional anti-aging facial cleanser. Buy it here. Or, if aging isn’t your primary concern but you’re looking to tackle breakouts, unclog pores and fight infection, check out their CLEAR Nourishing Cleanser.
Natural Serums & Skin Treatments
- Alitura Naturals | Derma Roller, $29. With 600 tiny titanium needles, this roller stimulates your body’s innate healing ability. Especially useful for scars and uneven texture. Available in three sizes. Read my review or find it here.
- Andalou Naturals | 1,000 Roses Absolute Serum, $25. Provides intense hydration for sensitive skin. Find it here.
- Blissoma | Smooth – A+ Correcting Serum, $44. The niacinamide works wonders for skin with breakouts, oiliness, and fine lines. Find it here.
- Kristina Holey + Marie Veronique | Intensive Repair Serum, $90. Addresses stubborn breakouts. Works wonders on skin that’s had bad luck with other acne treatments and medications. Supports the skin’s microbiome and refines the complexion. Read a review or buy it here.
- Rocky Mountain Oils | Sacred Frankincense, $99. A high-quality essential oil commonly used to heal acne, reduce the appearance of large pores or saggy skin, and decrease the appearance of scars. Some people even use it to help with stretch marks and age spots. Purchase it here.
- True Botanicals | Antioxidant Booster, $90. Beyond skin firmness, the evening out of pigmentation, the rapid healing of imperfections, the lack of breakouts, and the reduction in pore size, there’s one thing I love most of all about the Antioxidant Booster: I believe it has made my skin more resilient. Read a review or find it here.
- True Botanicals | Deep Repair Eye Serum, $90. This silky oil creates brighter, tighter skin around the eye area, with a reduction in fine lines and crow’s feet. Also reduces puffiness. Read a review or buy it here.
- True Botanicals | Vitamin C Booster, $90. The Vitamin C Booster is more potent than other Vitamin C products you’ve tried (for reasons I explain here) and offers incredible brightening and anti-aging benefits. You can buy it here.
- Ursa Major | Brighten Up C Serum, $54. A gentle serum with anti-aging effects. Vitamin C works to minimize fine lines and dark spots. Read a review or buy it here.
Natural Toners & Mists
- Indie Lee | Co Q10 Toner, $32. Hydrating, alcohol free, and antioxidant rich. The unique blend of hyaluronic acid and plant extracts make this ideal for day or night. Find it here. Or read my review of the product here.
- Kari Gran | Essential Hydrating Tonic, $38. Alcohol-free and part of Kari Gran’s 3-step skincare system. Great for setting mineral makeup or for mixing with your facial oil of choice. Read a review or buy it here.
- True Botanicals | Renew Nutrient Mist, $28. An anti-aging essential with ingredients that prevent damage. Imparts a dewy glow. Outperforms comparable facial mists. Find it here.
- Ursa Major | 4-in-1 Essential Face Tonic, $30. Unisex formula that provides multiple functions: dissolves dead skin cells, removes excess oil, accelerates healing, hydrates and firms. Buy it here.
- Acure Organics | Incredibly Clear Mattifying Moisturizer, $17. Absorbs quickly into skin, and minimizes fine lines while helping prevent breakouts. Find it here.
- Alitura Naturals | Moisturizer, $49. My holy grail moisturizer. Contains my favorite skin-healing ingredient, raw honey, for additional skin health benefits. Read a review or find it here.
- CV Skinlabs | Calming Moisture for Face, Neck and Scalp, $49. Lightweight moisturizer to immediately calm redness & inflammation while nourishing chronically dry or flushed skin. Find it here.
- Desert Essence | Organic Jojoba Oil, $16. One of the most frequently recommended products here on The Beauty Proof. Works for acne-prone skin, dry skin, mature skin, oily skin, and sensitive skin. Learn about the myriad of ways to use jojoba oil or buy it here.
- True Botanicals | Pure Radiance Oil, CLEAR, $110. A treatment oil for skin combatting premature aging and acne flare-ups. Does not clog pores. Read a review or buy it here.
- Ursa Major | Fortifying Face Balm, $36. Lightweight anti-aging gel. Perfect for men or anyone who doesn’t like heavy or complicated cosmetics. Find it here or read a review.
- Vintner’s Daughter | Active Botanical Serum, $185. Like a serum and moisturizer in one. Especially helpful for aging and hormonally-challenged skin. You can read about my experience with it or buy it here.
- Weleda | White Mallow Face Cream, $14. Soothes, protects and moisturizes skin prone to irritation. Awarded the Nat’l Eczema Association’s Seal of Acceptance, but also works fantastically well for babies and sensitive adults without eczema. Read a review or buy it here.
- YoRo Naturals | Organic Manuka Skin Soothing Cream, $25. Feels and performs like a luxury face cream, at a fraction of the cost. Appropriate for dry, aging, irritated and eczema-prone skin. Read a review or buy it here.
Mineral Sun Protection
- Andalou Naturals | Argan Stem Cell BB Benefit Balm Un-Tinted SPF30, $20. A multi-functional and very wearable facial sunscreen. Mattifying, anti-aging, and anti-acne. Find it here.
- MyChelle | Sun Shield SPF28 Unscented, $16. Lightweight with a matte finish. Great under makeup, for kids, or for men. Read a review or buy it here.
- Suntegrity | Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30, $36. Lightweight and blendable. Not what you’d expect from zinc oxide. Purchase it here.
- Ursa Major | Daily Defense Lotion SPF18, $54. Non-greasy and delightfully lightweight. With beneficial anti-aging ingredients. Read a review or purchase it here.
Natural Skincare Masks & Facial Exfoliants
- Acure Organics | Brightening Facial Scrub, $10. More than just exfoliation, it provides skin with the nutrients it craves. Read a review or buy it here.
- Alitura Naturals | The Clay Mask, $59. More than just clay, this skin-transforming mask contains freshwater pearl powder and grass-fed colostrum. For all skin types. Read my review or find it here.
- Aquareveal | Satin Bright Soft Water Peel for Face, $49. For all ages and skin types. Adjustable exfoliation without drying skin. An excellent option for skin that’s over-stimulated by other methods of exfoliation. Find it here.
- Aster + Bay | Nutritive Greens Mask, $36. Matcha, spirulina, and raw honey… this versatile mask works well for combination skin. Find it here.
- La Bella Figura | Bio Active Healing Mask, $60. Regenerative and reparative, for a renewed appearance. Find it here.
- May Lindstrom | The Problem Solver, $90. Intense corrective mask that tightens pores, extinguishes inflammation, heals blemishes, jump-starts circulation and detoxifies skin. Read a review or buy it here.
- Mychelle | Fruit Enzyme Scrub, $19. For all skin types, this scrub utilizes two levels of exfoliation. Won’t leave skin red or irritated. Read a review or buy it here.
- True Botanicals | Resurfacing Moisture Mask, $90. For all skin types (dry, wrinkled, or acne-prone), this mask transforms skin from dull and blotchy to soft and supple. You can read here how it helped changed my skin as part of an anti-aging skin overhaul. One of my favorites. Read a review or buy it here.
- Wedderspoon | Raw Manuka Honey, $33. Gentle and moisturizing. Read about the many ways to use raw honey for beauty or purchase it here.
- Bubble & Bee | SUPER Pit Putty Organic Deodorant Cream, $10. The most powerful natural deodorant I’ve come across. Certified organic. Read a review or buy it here.
- Meow Meow Tweet | Baking Soda-Free Deodorant, $14. Specially formulated for sensitive pits. Find it here.
- Ursa Major | Hoppin’ Fresh Deodorant, $18. True long-lasting odor protection and a fresh unisex scent. Won’t stain clothes. Read a review or buy it here.
- Ursa Major | Base Layer Deodorant, $18. Made without baking soda or essential oils for sensitive and reactive skin. Comes in a silky stick form. Read a review or buy it here.
Natural Body Care Products
- Ancient Minerals | Magnesium Bath Flakes, $26. Deeply therapeutic and restorative. After trying it, you’ll see what I mean. Find it here.
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare | Firm & Revitalize Dry Body Oil, $76. Luxurious care for the body. Especially useful for growing pregnant bodies. Find it here.
- Herbivore Botanicals | Coco Rose Body Polish, $36. Moisturizing and exfoliating. Uses only cold-pressed or steam distilled oils. Find it here.
- Herbivore Botanicals | Jasmine Body Oil, $26. Get glowing, hydrated skin with the decadent scent of jasmine. Find it here.
- One Love Organics | Gardenia + Tea Antioxidant Body Serum, $39. Promotes firmer, smoother and more supple skin. Use alone or layer under your favorite body lotion/oil. Find it here.
- Ursa Major | Perfect Zen Body Lotion, $26. Deep hydration, light enough for summer yet rich enough for winter. Find it here.
- True Botanicals | Resurfacing Body Mask, $48. It uses lactic acid derived from fermented plant sugars to slough away dead skin cells without irritation. And here’s the kicker: lactic acid also stimulates the production of collagen and ceramides, which helps improve the look and firmness of skin. Read a review or find it here. And be sure to check out its partner-in-crime, the Pure Radiance Body Oil.
Skincare Heroes & Multi-Taskers
- Derma E | Skinbiotics Treatment Cream, $15. This essential product for all natural medicine cabinets works on a variety of skin issues (fungal, bacterial, body acne, ingrown hairs, insect bites, and more). Read a review or find it here.
- Desert Essence | Jojoba Oil, $15. For face, hair and body. Use as a moisturizer, makeup remover, shave oil and more. Wonderful for sensitive skin. Find out more or buy it here.
- Dr. Bronner’s | Magic Soaps, $3-$18. Keep yourself (and your makeup brushes) squeaky clean. The classic, the best. Find a variety of scents here.
- Kahina | 100% Pure Argan Oil, $36. Pure luxury for hair, face and body. There’s a wide range of quality in argan oils. This one just might be the best. Read a review or buy it here.
- Now Foods | Sweet Almond Oil & Grapeseed Oil, around $10 each. Sometimes simple is best.
- Wedderspoon | Raw Manuka Honey, $33. Gentle and moisturizing. A must for any green beauty lover. Read about the many ways to use raw honey for beauty or purchase it here.
- Weleda | Skin Food, $16. Ultra-rich, transforming even the driest skin into soft, supple radiance. Read a review or buy it here.
Natural Skincare for Baby
- Babo Botanicals | Oatmilk Calendula Moisturizing Bubble Bath & Wash, $13. Plant based ingredients for gentle cleansing. Find it here.
- Baby Carrot Herbals | Wild Pansy Cradle Cap Salve, $7. A gentle herbal remedy for a common condition. Find it here.
- Badger | Kids Sunscreen SPF30+, $13. Only six simple ingredients. Sweat and water resistant up to 40 minutes. And the tube is BPA and phthalate free. Find it here.
- Konjac | Baby Sponge, $16. Gentle cleansing for baby’s bath time. Read a review or buy it here.
- Weleda | Calendula Lotion, $12. So nourishing mom will want to borrow it. Read a review or buy it here.
- Zoe Organics | Baby Oil, $18. This skin-saving product is made of 100% USDA Certified Organic ingredients. Has a mild lavender scent. Find it here.
- Zoe Organics | Diaper Balm, $18. A natural barrier to protect sensitive skin from moisture and bacteria. Find it here.
This particular post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a small commission if you purchase it (at no added cost to you). Thank you for your support to keep The Beauty Proof free of ads and sponsored content! If you aren’t comfortable using affiliate links or don’t wish to support The Beauty Proof, simply open a new browser window and type in a new search for the product you’re interested in purchasing.